Text size:

Hull Adult Social Care

Adult Social Care is Hull City Council’s statutory service that is there to support Hull Residents with their care needs and to help people maintain their independence.  

In this section you will find information about Adult Social Care, their role and function, what support they can offer and how to access that support if you think your care needs meet the eligibility threshold.