Please review and correct the information below.

Care and support at home

There are a number of organisations that can help you with some paid assistance. The Connect to Support local groups and activities directory may help you to find the assistance you are looking for.

Search the local groups and activities area using this link to find out more.

Connect Well Hull

Connect Well Hull is a free and confidential service for people who live in Hull or are registered with a Hull GP. Make an appointment with one of our wellbeing co-ordinators to discuss what services you can access.

To make an appointment to see a Wellbeing Co-ordinator, go to the Connect Well page here.

Personal Budget

If you or someone that you are caring requires additional support throughout the day then you maybe eligible for a personal budget. A personal budget can be used to help you live your life the way you want. This is done through what is called direct payments and can be used to buy services and support
In order to qualify for a personal budget you must be 18 ad over, live in Hull and meet the assessment criteria.

To find out more, go to the Hull City Council's information on personal budgets page.

Alternative support

The council also provides a team of people who are able to help you with information and advice. They will also look at different solutions to help you make decisions around your health and social care needs.

If you would like to speak to a member of the team please call 01482 300 300 and ask for the ‘See and solve team’

Last reviewed: 20/00/2017

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Care and Support at Home

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.