If you have been or still are the victim of abuse, or you know someone who you think is being abused, contact the
Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub via -
- Telephone: 01482 616092 - ask for the adults safeguarding team duty officer
- Telephone: 01482 300 304 - after 5:00pm or during weekends
- Fax: 01482 318217 - address to the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (secure)
Approach – phone before form
We recommend that you discuss your concern with the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub before completing and sending the alerter form. A member of the team will be able to give you guidance and support and agree the next steps with you.
If you believe a crime is being committed then you will need to let the Police know.. You can contact them on 101.
Or if -
- your or someone’s life is in danger
- violence is being used and threatened
- a crime is in progress
Then it is time to dial 999