Please review and correct the information below.

Access to other support

Not found the information you need?  Have you tried putting key words into the search button to find what you’re looking for?  You can search on the advice and information pages and also in the local groups and activities directory.

If you still feel that you need more help here are some options that may support you to stay independent and make choices about your life and how you live it.

If so Connect Well Hull can help you.  Connect Well Hull is a free and confidential service for people who live in Hull or are registered with a Hull GP. Make an appointment with a wellbeing co-ordinator to discuss what support you may need.

Make an appointment with Connect Well Hull

If you have not found what you need on the Connect to Support website, or Connect Well Hull is not for you, you may want to complete an adult social care self assessment. 

You can complete a self assessment if you are 18 or over and feel that you need that extra support to live your life independently.  The self assessment will help you think about what works well in your life and what needs to change. It may be helpful to do this with a family member, friend or someone else you trust. 

Complete a self assessment

Or alternatively you can telephone on 01482 300 300 and ask to speak to the See and Solve Team

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Access to other support

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.