Citizens Advice Hull & East Riding (CAB) provides free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on a wide range of subjects.
Citizens Advice Bureau can help you to manage your debts; they can also assist with bankruptcy and Debt Relief Orders. (DRO’s)
Citizens Advice Bureau can improve your debt situation by giving you the right advice and information to make informed choices including –
- help to deal with your debt problems
- how to avoid losing your home
- how to get your finances back into shape
They can also provide help and guidance with filling out forms for some benefit entitlements.
Alternately you can contact them via -
- telephone 01482 226 859 for specialist debt advice
- telephone - 03444 111 444 for all other calls
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person -
The Wilson Centre
Alfred Gelder Street