A free service for Hull residents
Want to try something new, get active or speak to someone about benefits, housing or money worries?
If so, Connect Well Hull can help you. Connect Well Hull is a free and confidential service for people who live in Hull or are registered with a Hull GP.
What is Connect Well Hull
Connect Well Hull offers advice and will help you to access support and guidance on a range of issues, including -
- Helping you to feel linked in with your community
- Advice on money, benefits or housing
- Support to deal with physical and emotional conditions
- Getting active and feeling better
Alternatively you contact them via –
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 01482 217 670