Please review and correct the information below.

Universal Credit 

Universal Credit is a new benefit to support you if you are working and are on a low income or you are out of work. It is a single monthly payment and replaces some of the benefits and tax credits you might be getting, including -

  • Housing Benefit.
  • Child Tax Credit.
  • Income Support.
  • Working Tax Credit.
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
  • Income related Employment and Support Allowance.

By combining your benefits into one simple payment, it makes it easier for you to manage your money and helps ensure you receive the right amount of financial aid. It also makes it easier to adjust your payments when your circumstances change.

 Go to GOV.UK - Universal Credit

Alternatively, you can contact them by telephone on 08003 285 644

Last reviewed: 08/11/2018