Accessibility statement and options
Text size:
Please review and correct the information below.

Personal Independent Payment (PIP)

Personal Independent Payment (PIP) is a benefit you can get if you are aged 16 to 64 and have an illness or disability. Personal Independent Payment has replaced Disability Living Allowance.

The amount you get will depend on how your illness or disability affects your day to day living and not the actual condition itself. You can find out more about eligibility and how to claim by visiting the GOV.UK website using the link provided.

 Access GOV.UK - Personal Independent Payment

Alternatively, If you need support to fill out your PIP claim, you can contact Hull and East Riding Citizen’s Advice by telephone on 03444 111 444

Last reviewed: 08/11/2018