Back to top

Please review and correct the information below.

Blind Person Allowance 

If you are registered blind and are working you will be able to claim for Blind Person's Allowance. This is an extra amount of income that blind people can earn without having to pay tax on it.

Blind Person’s allowance is the same for everyone who is entitled to it, regardless of age or income.

You can find out more, including eligibility and how to claim on the GOV.UJKK website using the link provided.

 Access GOV.UK - Blind Person Allowance

Alternatively, you can contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) by telephone on 03002 003 301

Last reviewed: 08/11/2018