Text size:


If you need somewhere to stay for the night you may be able to stay in a Hostel.

To access a hostel space you need a SPOC referral to be made by the Housing Options team at the Wilson Centre. The SPOC referral form can be completed by a Housing Options Officer or a professional that is supporting you and knows your circumstances, who then can send it to Housing Options.

There may be a waiting list for the Hostels so your referral could be placed on the waiting lists and you will be considered when a place becomes available.

Dock House Hostel is a direct Hostel and you do not need a referral to approach their service.

You may be able to claim Housing Benefit during your stay in a hostel, the hostel will give you further information on this. 

Last updated: