Text size:
Learning, Jobs and Volunteering


Further education (FE) includes any study after secondary education that’s not part of higher education (that is, not taken as part of an undergraduate or graduate degree).Courses range from basic English and maths to Higher National Diplomas (HNDs).

GOV.UK has information around further education and funding and can help you to find a course.

Visit the GOV.UK website – Further education courses and funding (Opens in a new window)

You can use webchat to speak to an advisor

Alternatively you can contact them by telephone on 0800 100 900

Last updated: